- 2 whole wheat tortilla shells
- 120 gr lean ground beef
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1 tbsp fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp salsa
- chili powder
- garlic powder
- olive oil
1. Cook the ground beef in a nonstick pan with a little bit of olive oil. Add salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic powder.
2. When the beef is cooked, fill the taco shells with it and add some diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce and black beans.
3. Top with 1 tbsp of low-fat plain Greek yoghurt and 1 tbsp of salsa.
Enjoy this healthy, delicious and filling lunch!